Sunday, March 27, 2011

hmmm what next???

Graduating college was the lamest thing ever for me. I've spent my entire adult life building up to this accomplishment, and now that I am all done it feels so surreal. I graduated in March so didn't walk at graduation yet. (still not sure if I will). I left my last day of class thinking, "This is it?" In many ways I had been building  up to that day for my entire life. I though back to my first day of kindergarten where my parents dressed me in the cutest styles of 1993 and took pictures of me on the front porch with my Little Mermaid lunchbox and pink backpack. Thankfully no cameras were there to witness my last day of 17+ years of schooling. I was wearing sweats and hadn't showered yet.
So now what am I supposed to do? I have my children to keep me busy half the time. When I am with them i can't imagine getting much done besides taking care of their every need from wiping their snot noses to laughing hysterically at knock knock jokes. Mad props to any single mother who works full time and raises her kids. I don't know how I would manage. I've applied for a few random jobs, and had one awful interview. For now I guess I'll continue doing what I'm doing and be a part time stay at home mom to my beautiful babies and a full time girlfriend to my amazing boyfriend. eh... could be worse right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment