Wednesday, March 30, 2011

No life...

Wow this is gonna be an exciting post. I seriously have no life these days. All I'm doing is looking for a job and hanging out with my family. I have hardly any motivation to even look for a job. It's depressing. I hate this economy. A friend and I both recently graduated and we were just talking about how ridiculous it is that we can't even get a job as a bank teller. At the bank they said they received over 100 applications for 1 teller position. So they gave the job to some lady with ten years of experience. How am I supposed to have ten years of experience when I'm only 23? Woof I don't even wanna be a bank teller.

On a happier note, here's my son with a corndog. The other day i was like, "William I love you so much!" and he was like, "Mama, I love torndogs so much!"

2 comments:

  1. zapped by a torndog! they are hard to compete with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will keep praying for a job for you in your chosen field. And the little man is adorable.

    ReplyDelete